Once again, IGX is being held in the great outdoors at the Tack Shack at 154 Martin Road, Fremont, NH
We’ll be roughin’ it! At the Tack Shack you can expect the following:
- The earth & sky – between which all events will take place
- Space to park and camp overnight
- A common-area pavilion for mingling and sheltering in case of rain
- Port-o-potties and hand-washing stations
- Nearby amenities – Grocery stores, restaurants, Walmart, Lowe’s, liquor store, Dunkies
To find the venue plug the address into your GPS. Coming from North Road, it is the entrance after the big farm house (#152). If you’re coming from the other direction and get to the big farm house you just missed the venue entrance.
Parking will occur in a different location than last year. Please park outside the fence. You will have an opportunity to unload vehicles after registration.